Welcome to Tune Basics

So, I've decided to create a blog to accompany my YouTube series Tune Basics, the series that teaches you how to play the basics...

One day, for no apparent reason that I can think of, I made a tutorial on how to play Twinkle Twinkle Littles Star on the Harmonica and posted it to my then eclectic Youtube channel - Kerin Gedge. Yeah I know, original name right! Even though the video was poorly made and my own Harmonica playing at the time was less than musical I was surprised to find that the video did quite well. There seemed to be a need for basic harmonica lessons in the YouTube community...

This baffled me because there were already plenty of amazing Harmonica Tutors sharing their vast knowledge of the mouth organ!

Nevertheless I decided then to create Tune Basics, an easier way to learn, by adapting my own unique style of teaching into animated form. I wanted to give potential players a place to start from that was simple, clear and frankly less intimidating.

I didn't just stop at the harmonica either. Since it's inception I have made a wide assortment of tutorials for the Chromatic Harmonica, Tin Whistle and more recently the Recorder with plans to eventually create tutorials for the Keyboard, Guitar and even the Anglo Concertina.

So stay tuned and watch this space, all my lessons and tabs will land here very soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HARMONICA TABS LIST

Harmonica TABS for Bella Ciao - Diatonic